Covid-19 method statement & how to book during this time:
To book please email email@example.com, currently we are only taking bookings for key workers and long term stays (min 1 week stay, no current maximum stay).
SAFE PRACTICES FOR KEY WORKER GUESTS STAYING IN ACCOMMODATION AT THE CLARENDON ROYAL HOTEL , ROYAL PIER ROAD , GRAVESEND , KENT , DA12 2BE , DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC 2020
- GUESTS SHOULD ALWAYS ADHERE TO THE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AS SET OUT BY THE GOVERNMENT AT ALL TI MES
- ON CHECK IN GUESTS WILL BE TAKEN TO THE ACCOMMODATION BY A MEMBER OF STAFF, ALWAYS OBSERVE THE 2 MITRE DISTANCE, THE KEY WITH THE FRONT DOOR FOB WILL BE PLACED IN THE DOOR FOR THE GUEST TO REMOVE.
- ALL APPLIANCES AND SERVICES WILL BE CHECKED AND TESTED BEFORE CHECK IN. ANY PROBLEMS SHOULD BE NOTIFIED TO THE NUMBERS AND E-MAIL PROVIDED AND THEY WILL BE RECTIFIED THE NEXT DAY WHEN THE GUESTS ARE AT WORK OR A CONVENIENT TIME WHEN THE GUEST WILL BE IN ANOTHER ROOM (FOR SUITES ).
- THE FRONT DOOR OPERATES ON A FOB SYSTEM WHICH WILL BE EXPLAINED ON CHECK IN. THESE SHOULD BE KEPT ON THE GUEST PERSON AT ALL TIMES SHOULD THEY GO OUT TO EXERCISE OR GO SHOPPING AS THEY ARE THE MEANS OF SAFE ENTRY AND EXIT. THE GUEST SHOULD ALSO MAKE SURE THAT THE DOOR IS FIRMLY SHUT WHEN LEAVING AND ENTERING FOR THE SAFETY OF THE BUILDING
- THE APARTMENTS ARE FULLY SELF CONTAINED AND THEY CAN BE USED AS IF THE GUEST IS AT HOME IE COOKING ETC
- SHOULD THE GUEST REQUIRE A TAKEAWAY MEAL SERVICE A LIST OF PROVIDERS WILL BE GIVEN TO EACH GUEST AS A GUIDE
- LINEN SHOULD BE CHANGED ONCE A WEEK. ON CHECK IN THE BED IS MADE AND A SPARE SET OF BEDDING WILL BE IN THE APARTMENT. THE GUEST SHOULD STRIP THE BED AND PUT THE BEDDING IN A BLACK SACK PROVIDED AND LEAVE OUTSIDE THE DOOR OF THE APARTMENT 7 DAYS AFTER CHECK IN. THE GUEST SHOULD PUT THE CLEAN BEDDING ON. CLEAN BEDDING WILL BE REPLACED DURING THE WEEK BY BEING LEFT OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT IN A BAG.
- TOWELS WILL BE CHANGED ONCE A WEEK BY THE SAME METHOD 7 DAYS AFTER CHECK IN. A SPARE SET OF TOWELS WILL BE IN THE APARTMENT, AFTER 7 DAYS THE SOILED ONES SHOULD BE LEFT IN A BLACK SACK PROVIDED OUTSIDE THE DOOR OF THE APARTMENT. THESE WILL BE REPLACED BY LEAVING OUTSIDE THE DOOR OF THE APARTMENT DURING THE WEEK.
- REFUSE SHOULD BE LEFT OUTSIDE THE DOOR OF THE APARTMENT IN THE BLACK SACK PROVIDED AND THIS WILL BE COLLECTED.
- ON ARRIVAL A BREAKFAST PACK WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE ROOM OF TEA, COFFEE, MILK, BREAD, CEREAL, BUTTER AND JAM. IF THERE IS TIME A LIST OF PREFERENCES CAN BE GIVEN BY THE GUEST AND WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO PROVIDE THEIR CHOICE.
- CLEANING MATERIALS WITH ANTI BACTERIAL SPRAY WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE APARTMENT FOR GUESTS TO KEEP SURFACES CLEAN AND THE APARTMENT IN GENERAL .STAFF WILL ONCE A WEEK ENTER THE ACCOMMODATION TO HOOVER AND FRESHEN .SHOULD THE GUEST PREFER TO HOOVER THEMSELVES THEN A HOOVER WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST .
- THERE WILL BE A HAND SANITISER FOR THE GUEST TO USE IN THE APARTMENT . BECAUSE OF THE SUPPLY OF THIS IT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL FOR BOTH PARTIES IF THE COMPANY COULD ALSO SUPPLY THEIR COLLEAGUE WITH HAND SANITISER AND GLOVES
- ON CHECK OUT THE APARTMENT WILL BE GIVEN A DECONTAMINATION CLEAN USING ANTI VIRAL SPRAY SO IT IS SAFE AND READY TO USE FOR THE NEXT KEY WORKER
- SHOULD AT ANYTIME A GUEST IS NOT SURE OF ANYTHING THEN THEY SHOULD CONTACT A MEMBER OF STAFF THROUGH THE PHONE NUMBERS OR E-MAIL ADDRESS
- WIFI PASSCODE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE GUEST ON ARRIVAL
SAFE WORKING PRACTICES FOR STAFF AT THE CLARENDON ROYAL HOTEL , ROYAL PIER ROAD, GRAVESEND , KENT FOR KEY WORKER ACCOMMODATION DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC 2020
- SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FROM THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
- STAFF AND GUESTS SHOULD BE A MINIMUM OF 2 METRES APART AT ALL TIMES
- STAFF SHOULD WASH THEIR HANDS AS THEY GET TO WORK FORA MINIMUM OF 20 SECONDS WITH SOAP AND WATER AND WEAR GLOVES SUPPLIED.
- HAND GEL TO BE USED WHERE NECESSARY
- STAFF SHOULD WIPE DOWN ALL FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACE WITH ANTI BACTERIAL SPRAY REGULARLY
- STAFF SHOULD NOT ENTER GUEST ACCOMMODATION UNLESS THE GUEST IS EITHER IN A DIFFERENT ROOM (IN THE CASE OF SUITES ) OR IN THE BATHROOM (IN THE CASE OF HOTEL ROOMS)
- WHEN ENTERING ACCOMMODATION STAFF SHOULD WEAR FACE MASKS AND GLOVES AT ALL TIMES .BEFORE ENTERING THEY MUST WASH THEIR HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS WITH SOAP AN D WATER AND ON LEAVING THE ROOMS THEY MUST REPEAT THAT PROCESS AGAIN.
- MEMBERS OF STAFF SHOULD NOT PUT THEMSELVES OR GUESTS AT RISK AT ANYTIME. SHOULD THEY DEVELOP SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19 THEY MUST LEAVE THE BUILDING IMMEDIATELY AFTER WASHING THEIR HANDS AND GO HOME AND SELF ISOLATE FOR 14 DAYS.
- IF A MEMBER OF STAFF IS NOT SURE OF ANY OF THE ABOVE OR ANY OTHER SITUATION THEY MUST CALL A MEMBER OF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM.
- WHEN HANDLING ANY BAGS OF WASHING OR REFUSE FROM GUEST ACCOMMODATION THEY MUST WEAR GLOVES AND A MASK AND ALWAYS WASH THEIR HANDS FOR A MINIMUM OF 20 SECONDS AFTERWARDS
- THESE POINTS ARE THERE TO PROTECT STAFF AND GUESTS THE MAIN KEY POINT IS TO REMAIN SAFE AT ALL TIMES
METHOD TO ASSIST SELF ISOLATING KEY WORKERS AT THE CLARENDON ROYAL HOTEL ROYAL PIER ROAD GRAVESEND KENT DA12 2BE TO ALLOW THEM TO WORK SAFELY
- TO PROVIDE LIST OF TAKE AWAY OPTIONS FOR FOOD THAT CAN BE DELIVERED TO THE DOOR OF ACCOMMODATION
- TO PROVIDE A LIST OF GROCERY PROVIDERS THAT WILL DELIVER TO THE ACCOMMODATION DOOR
- TO PROVIDE A TAKEAWAY SERVICE FROM THE BAR DELIVERED TO THE ACCOMMODATION DOOR FROM A LIST THAT WILL BE IN THE ACCOMMODATION
- TO STOCK PREFERRED CIGARETTES , TOBACCO , VAPING CAPSULES AND CONFECTIONERY TO PREVENT KEY WORKERS GOING OUT OF THE BUILDING SO THAT THEY ARE SAFE
- KEY WORKERS CAN REQUEST SERVICES OR ITEMS AND WE WILL ASSIST THEM WHERE IT IS POSSIBLE SAFELY . THEY CAN E-MAIL OR TEXT AND WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO MAKE SURE THEIR REQUIREMENTS CAN BE MET.
- THERE ARE OPEN SPACES AT THE REAR OF THE BUILDING WHICH CAN BE USED FOR SMOKING PROVIDED THE 2 METRE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINE FROM THE GOVERNMENT IS ADHERED TO . THIS CAN BE CHECKED ON THE COMPREHENSIVE CCTV SYSTEM AROUND THE BUILDING .
- WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE KEYWORKERS TO PREVENT THEM FOR THE NEED TO LEAVE THE BUILDING
- EXERCISE CAN BETAKEN ON THE FRONT LAWN AGAIN SO LONG AS THE 2 METRE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FROM THE GOVERNMENT ARE ADHERED TO
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website's email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites, similar to; Keep SEO Simple Glasgow or www.keepseosimple.co.uk.)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Resources & Further Information
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 - The Guide
- Fillable PDF Forms Creation